Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Ames, IA
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment requirements include vent management. The assignment schedule is day and/or night shifts and the physician will see 8 - 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active IA state license for this assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IA state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night shifts available
- Caseload: 8 - 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.