Permanent Psychiatry Job Northern, ME
This employed position is offering a generous compensation package, 25 days for PTO and holidays, and full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, $2500 stipend plus five CME days, and paid malpractice coverage. Student loan repayment options are also available.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community with scenic views and lakes nearby. It is a lovely place to settle down.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651998.
- Adult psychiatrist, must also see C&A patients
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 16 patients per day
- Employed position with a guaranteed salary
- Visa holders are welcome
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 25 days of PTO, sign-on, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.