Full Time Psychiatry Job Northern, ME
A Maine medical facility is planning to hire an additional psychiatrist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. You will see 16 patients per day on average. You will work with adults, adolescents, and children older than 6 years of age. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will work with 1 other adult/child psychiatrist, 1 mental health PA, several mental health NPs, and a licensed social worker. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An ME license is required to start this position, and we can assist you with the processing and application. Visa holders can be supported.
This employed position is offering a generous compensation package, 25 days for PTO and holidays, and full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, $2500 stipend plus five CME days, and paid malpractice coverage. Student loan repayment options are also available.
Come live and practice in northern Maine. This is in a riverfront community with scenic views and lakes nearby. It is a lovely place to settle down.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651998.
- Adult psychiatrist, must also see C&A patients
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 16 patients per day
- Employed position with a guaranteed salary
- Visa holders are welcome
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 25 days of PTO, sign-on, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.