Full Time ObGyn Job Newport Beach, CA
A practice in California is hiring an OB/GYN to join them. Responsibilities include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation/management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring, and ER coverage. Work 8, 24-hour shifts per month. The practice attends approximately 30 deliveries per month. The incoming physician must do OB and GYN cases. Candidates must have an active CA medical license.
You will also receive a 401k with an annual matching program, relocation assistance, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, advanced and continuing medical education, life and disability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, professional liability insurance, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
With 8 miles of beach-front and the sophistication of a picturesque southern California community, Newport Beach has plenty to offer. There are outstanding shops, restaurants, and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any MFM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652147.
- Tuition reimbursement assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Additional stipend available
- Level 3 NICU
- 24-hour shifts, 8 shifts a month
- Must do OB and GYN cases
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Board certified in OB/GYN required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.