Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, NC
A North Carolina-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care medicine coverage. The provider will work 12-hour day shifts with secondary call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only NC-licensed providers will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 12-hour day shifts with secondary call
- NC license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- General ICU coverage with no pulmonary duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.