Full Time Anesthesia Job Oxford, MS
A new anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Mississippi. They are hiring someone to work at a hospital and a multispecialty surgery center. Both are medically directed practices and both have no call or weekend requirements for a nice work-life balance. Regional skills are preferred. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active MS license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Nestled in the Hills of North Mississippi, the city of Oxford is the home of the University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss. It is rich in history, an inspiration to several well-known writers, and offers exceptional culinary experiences.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651097.
- Practicing at hospital and surgery center
- General anesthesiology
- Regional skills preferred
- No call or weekends
- Nice work-life balance
- Board certified or board eligible
- Northern Mississippi
- College town with arts, sports, music, restaurants, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.