Permanent Hospitalist Job Southern, CT
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and bonus incentives. Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, generous PTO, and CME allowance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651191.
- Chairperson responsibilities to be 40% admin and 60% clinical at the hospital
- Supervise division chiefs and reports to the CMO
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and some weekends if needed
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Active and unrestricted Connecticut license or ability to obtain quickly
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time, and CME
- Southern Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.