Full Time Hospitalist Job Southern, CT
A hospital in Connecticut needs a department of medicine chairperson. The chairperson will be assigned both administrative and clinical responsibilities. The schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible hours during the week and maybe some weekends for meetings or other hospital responsibilities. They are looking for someone who can provide visionary leadership of the department and to oversee the departmental aspect of strategic planning to improve the quality of the clinical, educational, and research programs. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a practicing physician, and 3 years of related experience and demonstrated leadership within a healthcare service organization.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and bonus incentives. Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, generous PTO, and CME allowance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651191.
- Chairperson responsibilities to be 40% admin and 60% clinical at the hospital
- Supervise division chiefs and reports to the CMO
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and some weekends if needed
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Active and unrestricted Connecticut license or ability to obtain quickly
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time, and CME
- Southern Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.