Full Time Family Practice Job Houston, TX
An ACMO is needed for a geriatric practice in Houston. As a member of the executive management team, the associate chief medical officer for the market is responsible for reviewing, recommending, and implementing, clinical protocols, performance objectives, productivity benchmarks, compliance measures, provider workflow planning, and provider scheduling. The position also serves as coach/mentor/trainer to staff providers, giving guidance in best practices, troubleshooting of medical services and operations issues in priority of urgency according to TVHC policy and FQHC standards. The ACMO for the market represents the clinic at required meetings with affiliated agencies. As a licensed MD, the ACMO for the market will also provide direct patient services in addition to their duties in administration.
This partnership-track position offers an executive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Houston, TX. It is known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2651213.
- Responsible for reviewing, recommending, and implementing protocols
- Coach, mentor, and train physicians
- Represent clinics at required meetings
- Will provide direct patient services in addition to administrative duties
- Be a bridge between a people leader and market leader
- Executive compensation package is given
- Comprehensive benefits
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.