Full Time Family Practice Job New Orleans, LA
This partnership-track position offers an executive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in New Orleans. It is known for attractions, restaurants, music and shopping venues.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job #2651216.
- Responsible for reviewing, recommending, and implementing protocols
- Coach, mentor, and train providers
- Represent clinics at required meetings
- Will provide direct patient services in addition to administrative duties
- Be a bridge between a people leader and market leader
- Executive compensation package is given
- Comprehensive benefits
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.