Full Time Internal Medicine Job West, TX
A well-known military base in west Texas is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family practice, internal medicine, or urgent care physician, integrative, general surgery. The need is due to a retiring physician. You will not need a TX medical license, any state license will do. You will work in the clinic Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, seeing an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. There will be no call, nights, or weekends.
This is an independent contractor position. You will receive roughly $112 per hour or $210K plus lodging. There is a duplex 15 minutes from the military base. You will also be provided federal tort malpractice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2651445.
- Outpatient only, any state license will do
- Monday through Friday
- No call, weekends, or nights
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Roughly $112 per hour ($210K annually) plus lodging
- Malpractice supplied
- Now position, no residents
- Easy access to metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.