Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, MA
An exciting locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The assignment schedule includes both weeknight and weekend coverage and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MA medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.