Permanent Family Practice Job Glennallen, AK
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc.
Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:40+ Hours per Week This Includes Patient Time, Administrative Time, and Call Rotation
- Average Patients seen: 12
- Call Schedule: Night Call on a Rotation
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Will be discussed- Based on experience and committment
- Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage after 60 Days- Paid Malpractice- 4 Weeks Vacation- 12 Days Sick Leave- 10 Paid CME Days and $2,500 Allowance - 2 Weeks Additional Paid Leave for Faith-Based Mission Work - Paid Licensing Fees: AK License, DEA, and CLIA - IRA Options - State Funded Loan Repayment Available for Full-Time Employees (SHARP Program: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/HealthPlanning/Pages/sharp/default.aspx)
- Additional Info: - Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit DISTINCTLY Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). - Primarily seeking long-term commitment.- Quarterly assignments available.- Minimum commitment of 1-month for a single short-term assignment.- Housing options available from single dwellings to family dwellings.- Primarily scheduled appointments with regular Urgent Care.- A volunteer Chaplain is available to assist with faith-based patient interactions.- EMR: NextGen
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.