Full Time Gastroenterology Job Augusta, GA
Beautiful Southeastern City - Near Coast and World Famous Golfing
Needing GI Proceduralists and GI Hospitalists
Employment with a large integrated healthcare system offering income stability along with a complete benefits package. Join a health care system that is expanding its service line and hiring Gastroenterologists. Become part of an 812-bed, state-of-the-art facility using the latest medical advances and techniques.
- Clinic practice with 2-days a week blocked for procedures
- Base salary with signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits including health coverage, dental, vision, CME, LTD, STD, 403b
- 1:4 weekly call rotation with outside support
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community and the surrounding areas offer major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle.
- Short commute to the coast with wonderful beaches
- A few hours to major cities with international airports
- Home to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world
- Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools
Job ID: GE 4641607 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.