Full Time Dermatology Job Portland, ME
New England Vacation Destination – Partnership Opportunity
General Dermatologist Needed – Private Practice - $$$$
Join the most distinguished, well respected and most successful Dermatology practice in the New England area. Unprecedented increases in community demand with patients coming from all over the state have created the need for a fifteenth provider.
- Salary based upon experience with production = $900,000+ potential
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation, 4- or 5-day work week
- Partnership after 2 years
- Streamlined protocols and experienced staff allows you to easily see 30 patients a day
- New patients are on a one year waiting list, so you will be busy day 1
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Nationally-lauded restaurants, local hidden gems, pubs tucked away in restored historic buildings, street food and lobster shacks – it’s all here to sample. Add to that a heady mixture of artistic, outdoor adventures and fashion and you will have an opportunity to experience the character of the area that blends the present with a very special past.
- Enjoy a reasonable cost of living with a robust housing market
- A close-knit, welcoming community with some of the best schools in the state
- A thriving downtown square brimming with shopping, restaurants, and culture
- Enjoy all four seasons plus golf, skiing, hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, and boating
- Drive 2 short hours to revel in all that Boston has to offer
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: D 9353310
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.