Full Time Psychiatry Job Phelps County, MO
CompHealth is assisting a not-for-profit regional hospital in Missouri with their search for a staff psychiatrist. This position is for inpatient and outpatient work with multidisciplinary assessment and stabilization. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your training. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MO medical license, if necessary. Future residents and fellows will also be considered.
In addition to a competitive salary plus RVU, you will also be offered health and dental insurance, student loan support, 401k and 457 pension plans, basic life insurance, long-term disability, 5 days of CME and $4,000 stipend, 25 days of PTO, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
Phelps County is one of the best places to live in Missouri. In Phelps County, most residents own their home, and the public schools are highly rated.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651049.
- Resident stipend and student loan support available
- $35k signing bonus
- Employer is a non-for-profit
- Inpatient and outpatient work
- Multidisciplinary assessment and stabilization
- 248+ bed regional hospital
- BE/BC within 5 years of training
- Residents and fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.