Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, FL
An internal medicine physician is needed at an outpatient practice in Florida. Work in a beautiful office near the coast. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:6 or 1:8 call. Call is shared with other practices and advanced practice providers so it is very light. They are also open to a 4-day workweek, whatever works for your lifestyle as long as you meet the 36 patient contact hour requirement. The incoming physician can expect to see up to 20 patients per day on average with an MA that is assigned to you. Spanish skills would be a plus. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience and be board certified. This position will require a current FL license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 403b retirement plan with 5% match, relocation assistance, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2651079.
- Monday through Friday, choice of 4 10 hour days or 5 8 hour days per week
- Join a thriving internal medicine practice, part of large employed network
- Join 4 internists and 3 APRNs, have your own MA
- Outstanding Gulf Coast location surrounded by beaches, water, and beauty
- See patients ages 18 and older in the office only, and Spanish skills are a plus
- Phone call only, 1:6 to 1:8 weeks
- Great benefits including 403b with 5% match
- Excellent support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.