Full Time Primary Care Job Douglas, GA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer South Central Primary Care Center, Inc.
South Central Primary Care Center, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:5 Day Work Weeks | Monday-Friday
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-30
- Call Schedule: Rotated Nursery Call | 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: - Base Salary up to $189K- Based on Experience- Provider Incentive Bonus
- Benefits: - $5K Relocation Assistance- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC (HPSA: 19) and the State- Up to $5K per Year Tax Credit up to 5 Years Through the Georgia Department of Revenue- Medical Malpractice Insurance Premium Grant Program Through the General Assembly- Preceptor Tax Incentive Program Worth up to $8,500 for Physicians Administered by the Georgia Statewide AHEC Network- Company Health Insurance for Employee- Vision Insurance- Life Insurance- Cancer Insurance- Short Term Disability- Retirement Plan with up to 3% Employer Contribution- 40 CME Hours and $3,500 Annual Allowance- 160 Hours PTO- Paid Holidays- Potential for Residency Stipend
- Additional Info: - Seeking a pediatrician to take over an existing pediatric practice with an established patient base. - Douglas Kids Health has 5 exam rooms with an excellent flow to optimize your time with patients. - This pediatrician will be a solo provider. - Additional nursery call is available for extra income at a hospital 30 miles away. - EMR: eClinicalWorks- Living in Douglas you won't have to travel far for a great vacation.- Jekyll Island, a coastal haven with sprawling beaches is a 2 hours drive- Award-winning beaches are within driving distance with Hilton Head, the "#1 Island in the US" only 3 hours away- As the center of commercial activity for a multi-county region in South Georgia, Douglas has great regional medical facilities, shopping, dining and entertainment options.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.