Full Time Oncology Job Seattle, WA
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation package. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 33 days of vacation/holidays/sick days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME time with a $10K stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Seattle is a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, and contains thousands of acres of parkland. Enjoy all the fantastic amenities this area has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649285.
- Excellent compensation package
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Have the autonomy to set up the practice to your liking
- Fully staffed to hit the ground running
- Monday through Friday with a 1:5 weekend call
- 50% clinical time and 50% program development/research
- Be in the great city of Seattle
- Enjoy all the fantastic amenities this area has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.