Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Hollister, CA
A California-based facility is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with 1 weekend of locum tenens holiday coverage. The assignment will be for pager call for a facility that averages 29 to 50 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have and active CA medical license and DEA. NRP certification is preferred to expedite privileging. The assignment schedule is from Friday at 8 am to Monday at 8 am.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 1 weekend of pager call
- Caseload: 29 - 50 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.