Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, IL
We have an opportunity in Illinois for an OB/GYN. The provider can expect to work from 7 am - 4 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will perform the full scope of OB/GYN duties. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active IL medical license. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 7 am - 4 pm rounding and outpatient
- Weeknight and weekend call negotiable
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN
- Must have active IL license
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.