Full Time Family Practice Job Everett, PA
A primary care practice in Pennsylvania needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician. This position is all outpatient seeing an average of 20 to 25 patients per day, with practice outpatient call. The schedule is full time and allows flexibility. Come join this premier practice that consists of 10 primary care physicians throughout the county and located in 6 offices. They welcome MD and DO candidates that are board certified, or board eligible if resident.
This employed position offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience plus production. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO plus holidays, 5 days of CME and $3,500, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Everett, located on the Lincoln Highway. You will have the opportunity to view the rich history of Everett and enjoy the many unique shops, eateries, and outdoor recreational opportunities.?
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2650309.
- Base salary plus production
- Stipend for license renewal and subscriptions
- Opportunity allows for flexible full-time scheduling
- Replace a retiring physician
- Academic affiliation
- Outpatient call only
- Work in the countryside with no traffic
- Low cost of living area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.