Full Time Pulmonology Job Dothan, AL
A hospital in Dothan, AL is seeking a BE/BC pulmonary/critical care specialist to serve as an intensivist in the ICU and join an established multispecialty private practice. The practice has a growing patient census and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with all inpatient work. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and physicians.
Critically ill patients are cared for in 1 of 5 intensive care units including a surgical intensive care unit, a cardiac intensive care unit, a medical intensive care unit, and a cardiovascular intensive care unit for patients having open-heart surgery.
Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in pulmonology and critical care medicine. If you do not currently hold a license in Alabama, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application. Final-year 2021 fellows will be considered and may be offered a stipend to live on. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2650314.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Inpatient only
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Employed by a physician-run, multispecialty private practice supporting several intensive care units
- Student loan repayment, relocation, and comprehensive medical
- Final-year fellows welcome, stipend possible
- Must have pulmonology training and/or experience to qualify
- Low crime rates, safe neighborhoods, family-friendly environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.