Full Time Hospitalist Job Southern, AL
A hospital in southern Alabama needs an additional hospitalist due to growth. The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm, but some nights will be needed during the year. The incoming physician will see a reasonable patient census with NP/PA assistance. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 1 year of completing your residency. IM and FP candidates with current hospitalist experience will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers an excellent salary/hourly rate for $300k in annual earnings. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650501.
- Established hospitalist program
- Work with other hospitalists and NP/PAs during the shift
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- Reasonable patient census with NP/PA assistance
- Excellent salary/hourly rate for $300k in annual earnings
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- IM or FM physicians that can start in 90 to 120 days per license/credentialing
- Southern Alabama city near the Florida border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.