Full Time Surgery Job Northern, AR
A new general surgery with scopes opportunity is now available in Arkansas at an established practice. The facility is hiring an additional surgeon to support the developing community. You will work with 2 other surgeons and advanced practice providers. The facility has a da Vinci robot. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an AR medical license, if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, loan repayment, LTD, full comprehensive benefits, 22 days of vacation, 5 days of CME and $6,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2650505.
- Well-established practice and must perform scopes
- BC or BE in general surgery
- Hospital has da Vinci robots
- New graduates and experience physicians welcomed
- Join 2 other surgeons
- Sign-on bonus and multiple bonus plans
- Malpractice paid
- Ample PTO and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.