Permanent Primary Care Job Clarksville, TN
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, Inc.
Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM (Saturdays Rotated Every 3rd Week)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18 - 20
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Monday 8 AM - Monday 8 AM (1 Full Week) | Every 2 Months
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Benefits: - Comprehensive Health Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision) 90% Paid for by Employer for Individual - 10 Paid Holidays- PTO- 401k- Both Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable - Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 16) and Tennessee State Loan Repayment Plan - MWCHC Pays for Malpractice and Professional Organizational Dues
- Additional Info: - Open to Visa candidates- Student loan repayment options through the NHSC or the TSLRT (TN State Loan Repayment Program)- $30K sign-on bonus- Relocation assistance available- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.- The clinic provides primary care, dentistry, and behavioral health - Currently: 4 NP's, 5 medical assistants, CMO (pediatrician) is there on Wednesdays, and an Asst. Medical Director (IM) is there on Fridays - The physician mustbe willing to live in Clarksville - EMR: NexGen
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.