Permanent ObGyn Job Altoona, PA
This opportunity has a competitive base salary plus incentive bonus. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, flex spending account, life and accidental death, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 10 days of CME plus stipend, retirement plan options, and malpractice with tail.
This Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649929.
- Competitive compensation
- Community hospital
- Great call schedule supported by hospitalists and nurse midwives
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- Teaching opportunities
- Supportive team
- Full array of benefits
- Family-friendly neighborhood with excellent school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.