Full Time ObGyn Job Fort Campbell, KY
Fort Campbell, KY
Posted by RecruitWell
Army Hospital Looking for an OB/GYN
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN
- Any state or US territory license will suffice!
- You’d be a civilian employee
- Site is in Southern Kentucky
- Provide care to active duty military, their families, and retirees
- You will work in the clinic, operating room, or birthing rooms – depending on their specific needs/schedule
- Required – three months per year working nights to cover deliveries
- Perform c-sections and deliveries
- Cover ER for any OB/GYN related issues
- See 2-3 patients per hour in the clinic
- Delivery rate of up to 200 per month
- Interested candidates must have gone to medical school in the US or Canada
- Must have at least 24 months documented work experience within the last 48 months
- Federal DEA is required
- ACLS and NRP required
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Competitive compensation
- 15 PTO days & 7 sick days
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Health and welfare allowance
- New grads welcome!
- No visa candidates, unfortunately
- Allow RecruitWell to set a up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.