Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Cancer Center in Pennsylvania is Expanding, PA
- Join a multi-disciplinary group of Hem/Onc and 9 APP
- Averaging 15-25 patients a day
- Call 1:4 (weekly call) NP's assist in first call.
- Hospitalists handle admitting
- Hospital employed practice setting
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Faculty appointment available
Listed among Forbes.com "America?s Most Livable Cities," and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live" in 2018. The area is between a 2 to 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C. South Central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.