Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job KY
Interventional Cardiology - Docs Making 90-95% In Earnings, KY
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Interventional Cardiology - Docs making 90-95% in earnings
- Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist
- Will be joining a well-respected group of three interventional cardiologists and one general cardiologist
- The clinic is supported by five nurse practitioners, while the cath lab is supported by two nurse practitioners
- The Cardiology program boasts of high diagnostic volume and the opportunity to read Echoes, Stress Tests, EKGs
- Call is 1:4. EMR is EPIC. Office is connected to the hospital
- 1 Cardiovascular Institute-cardiac rehab, echo, stress labs, and cath labs, pre and post procedure area all housed in one wing of the hospital
- 3 Cath Labs totaling approximately 3200 procedures annually-
- Cardiologists serve one hospital and the clinic is attached
- 15 PCIs per Month-our cardiologists are very busy each performing around 15 PCIs per month
- Client offers Impella with right and left ventricular support, IVUS, FFR, OCT
- 2 Days a Week in Clinic-each cardiologist spends 2 days on general cardiology and diagnostics
- #1 in the Market in coronary interventions with more people choosing to use our experienced team
- Looking for 2 days in clinic, 2 days in lab, 1 day in heart station. Working in the 90th percentile. 4000 procedures annually.
- 1600 PCIs (15 per doctor). CVI is connected to outpatient clinic
- DO NOT DO:EKOS cath, pericardial effusion, atherectomy, atrial septal defect with ASD closure device, mechanical thrombectomy, and PFO.
- Current physicians are seeing 18-21K wRVUs per year
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.