Permanent Primary Care Job Tacoma, WA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM/Peds) at an innovative clinic in Tacoma, WA with a client who is transforming the lives of its patients with a proven health and behavior change care model. The model integrates behavior change coaching into primary care for improved outcomes. Providers work with a highly trained care team including health coaches and care guides.
This patient-centered model allows you to practice medicine with a holistic and integrated approach. We are looking for providers that have a passion for focusing on their patients and delivering health care services that promote health and wellness and promote a culture of healthier employees and families. Since the client does not bill insurance companies, administrative hassles go away. No RVU's so you can spend more time with patients educating and asking questions to get to the root cause. In addition, as this is an employer-based clinic, any non-compete agreement will not likely be an issue.
Additional highlights include:
- Manage only 8-12 patients per day
- Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles ' no billing or coding
- Highly competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, & retirement
If you are tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of transforming healthcare and a patient-centered clinic model, this position might be perfect for you.
- BE/BC in FM or IM/Peds
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.