Full Time Breast Surgery Job NY
This employed position offers a competitive salary that will be based on experience. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, PTO, CME expenses, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and send your CV email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649480.
- Salary based on training and experience
- Join a respected oncology/hematology group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Offers state-of-the-art surgical options
- Academic affiliation
- Position offers research collaborative opportunities
- NY licensed, board certified or board eligible, and fellowship trained
- Located throughout the New York metropolitan area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.