Full Time Breast Surgery Job NYC metro area, NY
A respected oncology/hematology group in New York needs a board-certified or board-eligible breast surgeon. The chief responsibilities will include surgical care of patients along with outpatient and inpatient consultation. The incoming physician will provide care in a clinic setting, offering state-of-the-art surgical options to patients with both malignant and benign diagnosis. Work daytime hours, Monday through Friday. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical and surgical training. This position also offers you research collaborative opportunities.
This employed position offers a competitive salary that will be based on experience. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, PTO, CME expenses, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and send your CV email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2649480.
- Salary based on training and experience
- Join a respected oncology/hematology group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Offers state-of-the-art surgical options
- Academic affiliation
- Position offers research collaborative opportunities
- NY licensed, board certified or board eligible, and fellowship trained
- Located throughout the New York metropolitan area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.