Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Wilkes Barre, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a strong guaranteed compensation. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, a comprehensive health plan, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, 15 days of CME with stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, licensing fees, and up to $150K in student loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Eastern PA. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649679.
- Strong guaranteed compensation
- Hospital-employed position
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Up to $150K in student loan repayment
- NCI designated health system (NCORP)
- Physician-led group and established team
- Leadership positions available
- Access to research, clinical trials, and teaching if desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.