Permanent Family Practice Job Houston, TX
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with a 20% bonuses potential of your base. You will be offered occurrence malpractice, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, lie/disability insurance,18 days of PTO, 5 CME days plus $3,500, 7 paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k and Roth, and possible relocation assistance.
You will love living in Houston. It is the Culinary and Cultural Capital of the South; with world-class museums, attractions and beautiful parks, it is one of the country's most-exciting cities.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620991.
- Medical director/clinic administrator
- New practice
- Patient census is 12 to 16 per day
- PCP medical assistant for each physicians
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm plus triaged call
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
- eClinicalWorks software in clinics
- Board certified MD/DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.