Permanent Plastic Surgery Job Orlando, FL
We are looking for a great Plastic Surgeon to join our growing team in Orlando, FL. We take pride in our reputation and our ability to satisfy our growing patient base. We open to new grads as well as experienced Surgeons.
The Ideal Candidate | Plastic Surgeon:
- Will have completed an aesthetic surgery fellowship or have significant cosmetic surgery experience
- Desires to perform surgery and create happy patients, but doesn't want the headaches or responsibility associated with the administrative aspect of running a practice
- Will possess both outstanding surgical skills and communication skills.
- Will also possess superior communication skills paramount to building long-term relationships with patients and staff.
- Must have the ability to bond with patients
- Commits to delivering beautiful patient outcomes and overall positive experience with our practice.
- Must have a Florida Medical License or willing to obtain a Florida Medical License
Benefits for the Plastic Surgeon:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Performance bonus/surgical fee collections
- Hybrid Healthcare Plan
- 401k match, Continuing education stipend
- Malpractice Coverage
- Sign on Bonus based on candidate
- Student loan stipend/ Student loan payoff trust deposits
Responsibilities for the Plastic Surgeon:
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.