Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, ME
We have an opportunity in Maine for a gastroenterologist. The provider can expect to work full time every other month. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- Full time coverage every other month
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 16 - 19 patients per day
- Genera GI and ERCP
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.