Permanent Pediatrics Job Unknown, OH
This is a 1099 position where you will be responsible for your health, dental, and vision insurance. You will handle your own malpractice options individually or with the group and have the premium deducted from your compensation. A pension plan is in place with a deduction from your compensation as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649265.
- 1099 independent contract position
- Pension plan in place
- Work at 2 ambulatory surgical centers
- Opening in October/November
- 40% pediatric cases
- No call, weekend, or holiday coverage
- Enjoy a good work-life balance
- Licensed in OH or started process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.