Full Time ObGyn Job Clarksville, TN
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a private practice in Tennessee due to growth. This is a well-known private practice that wants a board-certified OB/GYN. You will work a traditional inpatient and outpatient schedule. Come join 4 other physicians with office space and staff provided.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and work in northern Tennessee. Clarksville is a perfect city to experience Southern charm and the amenities you have come to expect. It is located off the Cumberland River and offers boating and fishing, and it is a welcoming, family-friendly town only 45 miles from Nashville.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649299.
- Competitive salary
- Loan repayment available
- Board-certified OB/GYN
- Well-known private practice
- Join 4 others physicians
- Located off the Cumberland River
- Area is experiencing tremendous growth
- Cost of living is lower than the national average
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.