Full Time Family Practice Job Nashville, TN
alarm 9 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Family Medicine Associate Program Director Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is seeking a family medicine associate program director to assist in starting a 24-resident, community-based program in July 2021.
- Board certified in family medicine
- Tennessee licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Core faculty experience is preferred
- Demonstrated administrative and scholarly activity
- Practice and teach family medicine didactics and lead curriculum development
- Provide clinical supervision of medical students and residents in an outpatient setting
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
About TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center:
- 126-bed facility
- JCOH Top Performer on Quality Measures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center
- 300+ board certified physicians in over 20 specialties
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- Our family medicine program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.