Permanent Oncology Job Stockton, CA
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary plus bonus productivity. You will also be offered a medical/dental/vision package for you with a small buy-in for family members, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 9 holidays, a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, DEA and licensing fees, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2648472.
- Chief job is mostly administration, some clinical
- A well-established facility
- 2-year partnership-track opportunity
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 3 days in the office and 2 days in surgery
- Call will be very light
- Live in a big little city that is very affordable to live in
- Near the world-renowned Napa Valley wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.