Full Time Oncology Job Stockton, CA
CompHealth is assisting a facility in California that is hiring 2 gynecology oncologists, a chief director and a staff physician. They will supply all the tools the incoming physicians will need to be successful. The chief job is mostly administration with some clinical. Work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, 3 days in the office and 2 days in surgery. The call will be very light as the bulk of it will be covered by the OB/GYN's at the facility. Have a full staff support with 20 OB/GYNs, 2 nurse practitioners, and 3 perinatalogists. They will be setting up a residency program and physicians will assist in having them shadow at the practice. They welcome practicing physicians, recent graduates, fellows, and H-1B visas to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary plus bonus productivity. You will also be offered a medical/dental/vision package for you with a small buy-in for family members, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO, 9 holidays, a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, DEA and licensing fees, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2648472.
- Chief job is mostly administration, some clinical
- A well-established facility
- 2-year partnership-track opportunity
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 3 days in the office and 2 days in surgery
- Call will be very light
- Live in a big little city that is very affordable to live in
- Near the world-renowned Napa Valley wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.