Permanent Gastroenterology Job Unknown, GA
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to expand their service line rather than using local community physicians.
Required procedures include ERCP, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), and EGD. The candidate must be open to satellite capabilities in Columbia County: Evans or Grovetown (about 10 to 12 miles away).
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital-employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials. They can consider H-1B visas, but they have missed the 2021 deadline within GA for J-1 waivers.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2648721.
- Join a close-knit, gastroenterology team in a non-profit hospital
- Work with state-of-the-art endoscopes, colonoscopy, EUS, ERCP, and Olympus scopes
- Advanced procedures are done at the endoscopy suite at the hospital
- Spend 40 to 50% of your time doing procedures
- Must be comfortable overseeing PAs and NPs
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- Live in a warm southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- Augusta is the home of the Masters Tournament
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.