Full Time Psychiatry Job Unknown, WI
An adult psychiatry opportunity with a 7 on and 7 off block schedule is now available at a hospital in Wisconsin. You will perform initial assessments, develop treatment plans, and follow-through. There may be some supervision of interns needed. They welcome physicians that are board certified in general psychiatry, and recent residents or fellows. The ideal candidate will have two years of clinical experience. This position will require a current WI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed base salary plus a $10K annual retention bonus. You will be offered a $30K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks CME plus $6,000, 401k and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2648738.
- Up to $30K sign-on bonus and $10K per year retention bonus
- Guaranteed base salary
- Inpatient adult psychiatry
- Performs initial assessments
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Flexible FTE option (.8-1.0)
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- One hour north of Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.