Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job TX
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that is in need of a pediatric anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm, some call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications. CompHealth can help you obtain a TX state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.