Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, TX
CompHealth is assisting a group practice in Texas with their search for a general anesthesiologist due to succession planning. This position is 100% doing your own cases that will consist of bread and butter anesthesiology, a considerable amount of OB, ultrasound-guided blocks, and healthy pediatrics over 6 months of age. A typical workweek is Monday through Friday from 7 am until 3 pm. There will also be a 1st call of 1:5. You will work with a highly-skilled nursing staff, board-certified OB/GYNs, and on-staff neonatologists. Candidate must be licensed in Texas or in the process.
In addition to an annual compensation of approximately $350K with a call incentive, you will also be offered possible partnership in 2 years, health benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation stipend, a possible sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2648024.
- Base pay plus call incentive
- Expected pay approximately $350K
- Full benefits including 6 weeks of vacation
- 100% your own cases
- You will work independently of the CRNAs
- Call of 1:5 1st call
- Must be licensed in Texas or in the process
- Beautiful location approximately 45 minutes from San Antonio
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.