Permanent Family Practice Job Iron, MN
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Family Medicine physician in the Mt Iron, MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, and recreation.
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- This nonprofit health care system, governed by a community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive health care network in Minnesota.
- They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art facilities in the region.
- Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care, expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier research university.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B retirement matched at 3%
- Malpractice, tail coverage, and Reimbursement for licensure fees provided
- Excellent PTO
- Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- Perform procedures
- See an average of 18-25 patients per day
- Practitioners work a 4 1/2-day work week with an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week. Clinic hours are Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.