Full Time Family Practice Job Brawley, CA
Practice Physician to work in sunny Southern California. Brawley,
CA area - 2 hrs. from San Diego, CA!
* Founded over 50 years ago, this private non-profit corporation
provides an array of comprehensive primary care services to
residents throughout Imperial and Riverside County.
* They are dedicated to providing excellent care, committed to
the highest level of customer service, and promises the highest
standard of moral and ethical conduct.
* Committed to improving the health and well-being of the
communities they serve, they provide direct access to
comprehensive quality primary and preventative health care for
high risk and underserved valley residents.
* A supportive team of bilingual and bicultural staff that is
committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.
* Ove the past 45 years, they have expanded from two original
clinics to 13 clinics, 4 dental centers, and three Women, Infant
and Children Nutrition Education Center, and six WIC voucher
* Member of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council,
Awarded the California Telehealth Network in 2016 for their
retinal screening telehealth program and their commitment to
decreasing the onset of blindness caused by diabetes.
Benefits and Features:
* TOP paying annual salary
* Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, Profit sharing plan,
malpractice insurance paid
* Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance
* Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
* NHSC Loan Repayment!
* CA License
* Board Certified
* DEA Certificate/License, CPR Card
Warm and friendly agricultural community located in Southeast
California. With 360 days of sunshine, this community provides
year-round fun in the sun activities such as golfing, camping,
hunting, fishing, dunebuggying, rockhounding, as well as boating,
water-skiing, and canoeing in the beautiful Colorado River.
Popular events like the Jazz festival, speedway races, softball
tournaments and street festivals provide year-round entertainment
for visitors and residents alike. With the community at the
forefront, a strategic plan and committed leadership have
developed a blueprint to achieve the positive change and
consistent innovation for their future. A fun, bright, vibrant,
and inclusive place where families, businesses, non-profit and
civic organizations prosper.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
Katie@npnow.com ( Katie@npnow.com )
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.