Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Maysville, KY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time emergency medicine physician on the emergency department (ED) team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. But more importantly, you'll be free to focus on making your work meaningful?with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Lots of backup specialties
- Work in picturesque Maysville, Kentucky
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.