Full Time Infectious Disease Job Northeast Oklahoma Group Setting Up Interviews for Infectious Diseases, OK
- Will be first Infectious Diseases specialist within well established multi-specialty group of 16 providers.
- Wound care experience/interest would be favorable and willing to include some primary care while building the department.
- Practice will be 75% inpatient, 25% outpatient.
- Clinic hours are 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- Onsite lab fully equipped, imaging/Xrays, bone densitometry, infusion center at hospital .
- Position includes attractive base salary, ancillary services stipend, partnership track option.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, 4 weeks vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
- Visas accepted.
This community is a well kept secret. Very reasonable cost of living area at 89% of the national average. Older than the State of Oklahoma, it is full of Midwest and Country heritage, and is a port city on the Arkansas River. Many beautiful lakes, parks and steams in the immediate area with countryside very similar to that of the Mississippi River area. Three four year colleges in town along with two technical institutes. It is close to major metro areas, 40 minutes from Tulsa, 2 hours to Oklahoma City, 4 hours to Dallas Ft Worth, and 1.5 hours to Fort Smith Arkansas.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.