Full Time Rheumatology Job Northwestern Indiana Group Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist, IN
- Will join well established multi-specialty group where current appointments are 3 months out.
- Will practice out of new office includes procedure room for injections, 8 chair infusion center, and 6 exam rooms.
- Ability to perform ultrasounds would be an added benefit.
- Onsite lab fully equipped with in-house ultrasound, bone density/DEXA, CT, MRI, lab draws.
- Also housed in same location will be Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Podiatry, and 24 hour Urgent Care.
- Call 1:2 on week at a time and cover only one hospital; average only 2 inpatient calls per month.
- Academic affiliation available with Medical School, Family Medicine Residency, lectures, noon conference and Grand Rounds, and research.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, student loan repayment assistance.
- Compensation package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT disability, 403b and 457b retirement plans,
South Bend is home to several colleges, including the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, providing many options for athletic and cultural events. Combined with the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend and the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart, live entertainment is easy to find.A ?big little town,? South Bend is also home to the South Bend Cubs, a Class-A minor league baseball team. Parks, Potawatomi Zoo and numerous festivals offer family-friendly fun. Nearby, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping, hiking or just relaxing. And, with Chicago just 90 minutes away by car or rail, options for weekend getaways are endless.vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.