Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, MN
A Minnesota facility has an opening for temporary orthopedic surgery coverage. The work schedule is 3 weeks per month up to full time. Duties for this role include general ortho, total joints, trauma care, and fracture care, and volumes range from 20 - 32 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 3 weeks per month up to full time
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 - 32 patients per day
- General ortho, total joints, trauma care, and fracture care
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.