Full Time Radiology Job Pittsburgh, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting an employed physician network that serves the primary, specialty, and hospital needs of patients throughout some communities Pittsburgh, PA. This is a great opportunity for a physician who wants a private practice model with the backing of a stable hospital. Work Monday through Friday with a 1:6 weekend rotation. There is an established hospital referral base and state-of-the-art imaging equipment. Fellowship-trained candidates are preferred, but this is not required. The ideal physician will want to be a part of a collegial work environment.
This partnership-track opportunity has a salary guarantee for 2 years. You will also be offered vision and medical benefits, term life insurance, 12 weeks of PTO, a retirement plan with matching, and malpractice including tail coverage.
Pittsburgh is in Allegheny County and is 1of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Living in Pittsburgh offers residents a suburban feel and there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2647562.
- Partnership-track opportunity in 2 years
- 12 weeks of PTO
- Hospital constructing new $142MM dollar expansion for 2020
- State-of-art imaging equipment
- Established hospital referral base
- Autonomy of a private practice
- General diagnostic reads
- Pittsburgh offers many beautiful suburbs to live in
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.