Full Time Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
An exciting residential medical director opportunity for a child/adolescent patient population is now available in Illinois. The position will be a 90% administrative leadership role and a 10% clinical role. Ensure that patients have appropriate physician/medical coverage and ensure the provision of physician and mid-level clinician services. Provide day to day specific guidance for physician and mid-level performance expectations within their setting. Demonstrated clinical competency in admission and discharge, assessment, treatment planning, biopsychosocial management and aftercare planning.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, generous PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647585.
- Inpatient residential medical director
- Child and adolescent patients
- 90% administrative leadership role
- 10% clinical role with a caseload
- MD or DO with 2 years of experience in C/A psychiatry
- Now candidates needed with a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience
- Preferable experience participating and leading a multidisciplinary team promoting recovery
- Board certified, or board eligible and achieve certification within 18 months
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.